The Mabef M18 Studio Easel, as with all Mabef easels, are made in Italy from good quality beech wood.
• Constructed of oiled, stain-resistant beech wood
• Canvas holder height is adjusted by a simple ratchet control
• Canvas can be angled from vertical to a horizontal table position
• Extendable centre pole for use with canvases up to 240cm (94 1/2in.)
• Pole and canvas are locked in the desired position by tightening screws at rear
• Large storage tray
• Sturdy base with four casters and levelling bolts
• Simple assembly required
Height: 80 to 120in. When reclined to horizontal the height is 32inches (82cm).
Maximum Canvas Height: 240cm (94 1/2in.)
M.A.B.E.F. obtained the FSC® certification (www.fsc.org Codice licenza C010161, Forest Stewardship Council®) thanks to the environmentally friendly choice of the raw material used in the manufacture of M.A.B.E.F. easels. The wood used is top quality solid beech, coming from certified forest areas where immediate replanting is guaranteed.
M.A.B.E.F. pays great attention to environmental issues. 100% of the wood waste from production is recycled and transformed into pellets, an ecological fuel used in heating the factory and offices.
Amongst professional and amateur artists Mabef easels have been the popular choice for over 50 years. A solid and reliable product that is guaranteed to last over time; in fact all M.A.B.E.F. products carry a “lifetime” guarantee.
The Mabef M02 Studio Easel, as...
The Mabef M04 Studio Easel, as...
The Mabef M22 Sketch Box Easel,...